- Human Resource
- Information Techn...
Posted On : 30 Jul, 2022 Information Technology 2 Quizes 7 Traits
Key Selling Points
- Design and develop client-side and server-side architecture for web and mobile applications.
- Design and develop effective APIs.
- Design, develop and manage well-functioning databases.
- Design, develop and integrate cross platform mobile application.
- Design, develop and integrate mobile responsive web application.
- Write clean, secure, test-driven, easily maintainable, and modular codes as well as coach the team to do the same.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Unit Test, troubleshoot, debug and monitor activities to ensure or improve responsiveness and efficiency on all projects
- Work closely with project manager or stakeholders to ideate software solutions.
- Create technical documentation or provide support on relevant reports/documents.
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) in Computer Science, Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in EEE
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 24 to 38 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have working experience as a full stack developer (Laravel Developer).
- Professional experience in MySQL/MariaDB/Oracle.
- Sound knowledge in MVC design pattern & Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience in Reporting systems especially in HTML Report or TIBCO JASPER REPORT or others.
- Experience in designing and building Web API (SOAP, REST etc.) integrating with Android App and Payment gateway.
- Strong knowledge of web services in Apache and Nginx.
- Must have experience with Git or any other version controlling tools.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- A solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design, PHP, MySQL/MariaDB/Oracle.
- Deep understanding of SDLC development principles with project management knowledge.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and doesn't take working as pressure but enjoys challenges and new opportunities.
- We are looking for friendly and honest employee.
- Do not apply if you don't have working experience of API development/integration in PHP.
- Tk. 40000 - 60000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Tax will be paid by Company
- No extra bonuses; All bonuses are included in monthly Salary
- Learning Opportunity